83821 - 83840 of 83875 Posts

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,646 Posts

I am much tired.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,240 Posts

Few pics of my personal whip. Can't believe how well this truck has held up over all. It almost has 200k on the clock. Went to my gym just to see what information they posted on their door and found this nice empty parking lot. She may fall into the hands of another project manager once we get cooking again, but I am ALSO scared to do so.

This white 2500 is one of my unicorns. Its a 07 8.1L with Alison. It actually just hit 200k yesterday. I haven't seen it for a while as we allow our employees take-home access for these trucks. I noticed it out in the parking lot as its driver was using our box truck for the day. I then noticed ALL OF THE FUCKING DAMAGE this knuckle-head didn't exactly disclose. The tuna can carnage was just recently described to me as a "scratch" when it happened the other day. I was aware of a small accident but not the severity of the damage. Well, I just ripped this kid a new asshole out in the parking lot...with a mask on haha. Hes coming in Monday AM for a meeting to produce proper documentation for any of the accidents and damage. I also asked him to produce 3 separate body shop quotes for ALL of it. I informed him that he will be expected to pay this back in payments drawn from his pay check. He quickly agreed. We are also considering termination, but I will see what he brings in on Monday. I was so sad to see "White Lightening" all fucked up and not the way it was when I bought it. Obviously I expected things here and there, but not utter disrespect for someone elses property. I also reminded him to not pull any more trailers. He was trained and doing great with them but appears hes also jackknifed each direction recently.

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,309 Posts
Wrapped over the fugly wood grain/brown marble lookin shit that came in this bitch
7B9CC38F-328D-4BBA-B94C-B7674ADA619C.jpeg
need to order another roll to do the window switches. Woulda had enough but i fucked up a couple times.

·
Registered
257 Posts
View attachment 870513 View attachment 870507

View attachment 870508

View attachment 870509 View attachment 870510 View attachment 870511 View attachment 870512

Few pics of my personal whip. Can't believe how well this truck has held up over all. It almost has 200k on the clock. Went to my gym just to see what information they posted on their door and found this nice empty parking lot. She may fall into the hands of another project manager once we get cooking again, but I am ALSO scared to do so.

This white 2500 is one of my unicorns. Its a 07 8.1L with Alison. It actually just hit 200k yesterday. I haven't seen it for a while as we allow our employees take-home access for these trucks. I noticed it out in the parking lot as its driver was using our box truck for the day. I then noticed ALL OF THE FUCKING DAMAGE this knuckle-head didn't exactly disclose. The tuna can carnage was just recently described to me as a "scratch" when it happened the other day. I was aware of a small accident but not the severity of the damage. Well, I just ripped this kid a new asshole out in the parking lot...with a mask on haha. Hes coming in Monday AM for a meeting to produce proper documentation for any of the accidents and damage. I also asked him to produce 3 separate body shop quotes for ALL of it. I informed him that he will be expected to pay this back in payments drawn from his pay check. He quickly agreed. We are also considering termination, but I will see what he brings in on Monday. I was so sad to see "White Lightening" all fucked up and not the way it was when I bought it. Obviously I expected things here and there, but not utter disrespect for someone elses property. I also reminded him to not pull any more trailers. He was trained and doing great with them but appears hes also jackknifed each direction recently.
Sonofa! I’d be fucking livid. What a douche treating your truck like that!

·
Super Moderator
5,738 Posts
View attachment 870513 View attachment 870507

View attachment 870508

View attachment 870509 View attachment 870510 View attachment 870511 View attachment 870512

He wouldn’t be my employee after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,738 Posts
Wrapped over the fugly wood grain/brown marble lookin shit that came in this bitch View attachment 870514 need to order another roll to do the window switches. Woulda had enough but i fucked up a couple times.
Everyone knows you do fake carbon fiber wrap!

Or camo if you’re feeling frisky

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,309 Posts
Everyone knows you do fake carbon fiber wrap!

Or camo if you’re feeling frisky

Nope. “Dark ebony wood grain” according to amazon. Ida done camo but im afraid keishasue might come smoke all my crack and rape me.

@J-man67 im not tellin you how to run your buisness but if you fire him monday you cant reclaim your money out of his paychecks. Wait till your paid back then fire him Lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,428 Posts
Should have done rebel flag vinyl 😂.

Also is it even legal to withhold wages for property damages? I recall a farmer getting in hot water for doing that years ago when he made a hired hand pay for a park brake repair after driving through and wrecking it repeatedly.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I don’t understand how people feel they can beat on other people’s stuff even if it’s a company truck. I always take care of other people’s stuff better than my own and I’m ocd about my own stuff

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,240 Posts
I agree with all! He's 26 and not all together I'll say. He's made some bad decisions and apparently has some tough anxiety. I don't have any or much, so I don't understand it fully. Anyway we shall give him a chance and just be open and transparent of the results if something doesn't change or become righted. We'll see.

...In other news, this other bad boy is daily driven by a 39yo window project manager. Look MA! No dents, dirt, 'scratches". What a difference. This guy knows my love for this truck and shares it. I didn't want to give it to him as I was enjoying it so much, but he takes care of it. He performs the damn maintenance at his own house on his own time! I'll be using his and my truck as fuggin examples of respect and care with truck killer on Monday.

Sorry for the rants, but I love these damn depreciating assets. They are all trucks I've wanted for myself through the years.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
I think you’re doing the right thing by giving him a chance. You said he’s not in the best mental state, and simply firing him would probably make his situation worse. It’s really easy to say “if that were my employee he would be job-less” but we gotta show a little humanity towards other people. I could understand letting him go if it were a recurring incident with multiple warnings, but firing someone without giving them a chance to work on their character is not what I’d do if I were a business owner.

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
Post a picture of your vehicle, as it is now, both the exterior and the interior. Don't clean it, don't rearrange shit, just snap a few pictures and put them up. I want to see your vehicles as they are day to day.

I'm sure I did a thread like this in the past, but it's been a while, so here it is again.

Anyhow, my Sierra...

View attachment 326424

View attachment 326425

View attachment 326426

View attachment 326427

View attachment 326428

View attachment 326429

Anti-Obama magnet adds +10 horsepower... :)

View attachment 326430

View attachment 326431

It's been a good long while since I've either washed it or vaccumed it out. Hell as of late I've washed my wife's Subaru more than my truck, but whatever, I'll get around to it.

Hell maybe even this weekend.
Haha love the anti Obama magnet😋

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
Looks just like this, but in my garage...I hardly ever drive it, about 1500 miles in the last year and a half. I haven't driven it for almost 2 months now, it's going into winter storage this weekend (45* and sunny) to free up room in my garage.
View attachment 326453

Edit: I never noticed the partial wheel reflection on the driveway before...pretty cool.
Why wouldn't you drive such a gorgeous truck omg I'd drive it to town just to be seen in it. I love it, absolutely beautiful🥰😍

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
GUYS METHHEAD MOMMY KEISHA IS BACK UNDER A NEW NAME [mention]Jack1181 [/mention] [mention]ferraiolo1 [/mention] [mention]TMAN [/mention] [mention]Graystone [/mention]

83821 - 83840 of 83875 Posts