GMC Truck Forum banner

83841 - 83860 of 83876 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
Haha love the anti Obama magnet
Why wouldn't you drive such a gorgeous truck omg I'd drive it to town just to be seen in it. I love it, absolutely beautiful
Keisha, we all know it’s you. If you were trying to be sneaky with a different account, you shouldn’t have used the same profile pic from the last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Stars and bars aficionado
35 Posts
Keisha, we all know it’s you. If you were trying to be sneaky with a different account, you shouldn’t have used the same profile pic from the last one.

Wasn't being sneaky or I woulda changed the photo just wanted to start over from scratch, everyone's entitled a second chance. I don't mind chatting and all, y'all already know I can talk/type for days lol, but I'm here for info and help on the few problems I haven't managed to fix yet on my truck. I've(we've) done a lot but still a few things for her to be tip too. So, that said, I told you already in straight up and real. I don't hide from shit no matter what it is. If I did or said something I own up to it so I cleared out my account and started over . Same pic cuz I'm the same person, a name is just a name, it's not who we are. Anyway howya been did y'all miss me lmmfao😋

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
I like big country boys that can damn near lift a small car without grunting.
It must be because these are the only men that won’t get crushed when you’re on top.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts

·
35 Posts
It must be because these are the only men that won’t get crushed when you’re on top.

Have you seen my profile pic? If I'm what you consider fat or big then idk how you get laid ever cuz I'm about average. Now, exactly which part of me would crush a man, I can't tell.....

Attachments

·
35 Posts
You went from Keisha to 9 something to redneck krazy
KeishaSue And Redneck Krazy...I have no clue what 9 something is, you're confusing me with someone else. 9 isn't even a number is use for anything, nothing sentimental or anything associated with that number so I wouldn't use it...

83841 - 83860 of 83876 Posts