GMC Truck Forum banner

84101 - 84120 of 84270 Posts

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
Have this siting in my garage right now. Looking to upgrade the wife out of her Jeep Compass. She liked my nbs Tahoe but this one may be too big. I love it though, premier package fully loaded. We’ll see what happens.
Tried talking my wife into a Tahoe or Yukon, but she likes her Acadia Denali to much.

·
The great white Canadian
1,542 Posts
Removal of those lights would improve looks 1000%
It would aside from the holes they fill and the improved lighting they provide.
If i ever find a clean smooth diesel bumper, and decide to spend money on new headlight housings, I'll remove them. But until they they stay.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Haven't drove to 06 in about a month and it was parked beside a pecan tree so it needed a scrubbing. Got the ranger cleaned to, the wifes and the 98 will get it tomorrow.
20200704_151558.jpg
20200704_162432.jpg

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,686 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,605 Posts
Chilling at the lake with my shity touch less car wash again. Parents have a camper in a camp ground down here. Lake lot came up for sale down the road for 40k for 1.5 acres, shit was selling for 60-70k last year thinking I might take advantage of the covid fire sale 😂

·
The great white Canadian
1,542 Posts

Lift the front or lower the back? Shackles would be the easy route, but I kinda wanna run 235/85r16s and lift the front 2" even though it'll probably ride like shit. Unless I can find a set of Fabtech lift spindles, highly doubtful though.

·
Super Moderator
5,605 Posts
View attachment 871135
Lift the front or lower the back? Shackles would be the easy route, but I kinda wanna run 235/85r16s and lift the front 2" even though it'll probably ride like shit. Unless I can find a set of Fabtech lift spindles, highly doubtful though.
If 3" shackles will fit and you want them i have a set you can have.

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,425 Posts
It would aside from the holes they fill and the improved lighting they provide.
If i ever find a clean smooth diesel bumper, and decide to spend money on new headlight housings, I'll remove them. But until they they stay.
A couple stainless button head bolts and eGay housings would do the trick. Maybe add LEDs if you’re feeling ambitious lol.

Reactions: tdrumm

·
The great white Canadian
1,542 Posts
If 3" shackles will fit and you want them i have a set you can have.
A buddy here has a set for me if I decide to go that route. But thanks.

A couple stainless button head bolts and eGay housings would do the trick. Maybe add LEDs if you’re feeling ambitious lol.
I've been looking on Amazon for a cheap set of headlight housings, but there isn't much out there right now. I'd like a set like I had on my 1991 C2500.

I'm currently looking for a smooth diesel bumper and the filler panel for an 88-93 grille. Most hate them, but i prefer the early grilles. Gonna try and find a tailgate banner too.

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,651 Posts

Glad I went back to chrome.

84101 - 84120 of 84270 Posts