GMC Truck Forum banner

84201 - 84220 of 84288 Posts

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,419 Posts
Go with mastercraft cxts or mxts. Im a fan of both now.
8AE3F125-30D8-492D-89C2-C0C2FD4BAD75.jpeg
It Was a little muddy getting back to the dump to shoot.

Reactions: heysoos

·
Super Moderator
5,626 Posts
CXTs will get you the best milage they wiegh significantly less then other brands in the segment.

Reactions: heysoos

·
Super Moderator
5,626 Posts
Safe to say we're a chevy family 😂

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,689 Posts
Reactions: JustinR06Z

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Got the RB10 Steps on. Had some brand new in box ones laying in my garage and just ordered the brackets for $120. Better than the blocky chrome IMO. I’ll post some better pics in my thread later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,626 Posts
Bout to play some golf with a couple coworkers. Like mine the best but sure wish I had a L5P Hood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
L5p hoods are neat, until the sun hits them and blinds you as you're driving. At least on the chevy ones 🤣

Reactions: eand28

·
Sportbar aficionado.
66 Posts
I think he could still see the truck, lol.

The storm brought a near miss with my truck. When I walked out this morning I found a good sized branch laying next to my truck. No dents or scratches. The leaves don't match any trees in my neighborhood, so I think it may have been thrown by a tornado that hit nearby.

In other news, I tried to drop the truck off at Line-X to get the bed sprayed this afternoon. They were closed because the owner's house didn't have electricity. The shop still had electricity though. I wasn't emailed, texted, or called. It ticked me off because I consider that disrespectful.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

84201 - 84220 of 84288 Posts