GMC Truck Forum banner

84641 - 84660 of 84701 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,776 Posts
I curious to see investigation results. I doubt that they will find enough to overturn the election results, but some corruption will be exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: eand28

·
Some dude on the internet
499 Posts
Ok, let's get this out of the way. This will be the 5th election cycle I've been old enough to vote in (missed GW 2000 election by 50 days), and I've seen enough to know this will end up to be no different than any other: half the country loses their shit because their guy/girl didn't win, the other half will rejoice, a few months of conspiracy, finger pointing, and butthurt, burning down the ugly straw man, and then all of a sudden everyone's lives go back to normal. Wash, rinse, repeat 4 years later. Everything will be okay, gentlemen. Now let's get back to our normal programming.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,776 Posts
On the bright side, it’s been 1 week since I heard anything COVID related

Reactions: heysoos and eand28

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
I’m more excited for the $10 a gal premium.

What used to be $15 to fill my fourwheeler up for a weekend ride is now going to be 1/4 of my weeks paycheck, especially now that I’m going to school full time and working part time
I'm alright with this, when fuel prices go up grain prices tend to follow, ready for $20 wheat again 😂

Reactions: JLGMT82 and eand28

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nah, just an add a leaf and stiffer shocks. Ha, you clearly were working it harder than I am. Impressed haha! You got the memo though and upgraded!

Awesome! Dump trailers are my new best friend! They are going to save me a lot when I can use them over a dumpsters on smaller jobs.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE
With it being a 3500 I am not worried about over loading it.

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
Got the new garage door working and parked it inside again, should have bought a long bed, got an extra 10 ft now 😅

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
Getting it ready for winter, highway was pure ice yesterday when I went to town so I'm sure the salt is coming out. Trying act 50 and an air gun this year instead of fluid film.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,776 Posts

Mounted my intercos on my stock wheels, I liked the wides but one of them was bent and made the truck a handful to drive. Rides a ton smoother and quieter now.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Fit and Finish seems better on Accord. There are way less rattles and noises. I 100% love driving her Accord and we normally take it on trips just because the MPG and enjoyment of the ride.
Oh I’m familiar. A very nice Accord is my wife’s ride as well. Lol. But I have to say, even Honda has fallen down in QC these days, while compared with the older models. (My old ‘98 for example)

But yes, it is super comfortable, quick and easy for any travel. And that cvt in hers is stellar. I’ve driven a few cvt’s, and they are all garbage compared with the one in her car. It’s always in the powerband it seems...

9,785 Posts
Oh I’m familiar. A very nice Accord is my wife’s ride as well. Lol. But I have to say, even Honda has fallen down in QC these days, while compared with the older models. (My old ‘98 for example)

But yes, it is super comfortable, quick and easy for any travel. And that cvt in hers is stellar. I’ve driven a few cvt’s, and they are all garbage compared with the one in her car. It’s always in the powerband it seems...
You sir hit the nail on the head.

84641 - 84660 of 84701 Posts