GMC Truck Forum banner

84681 - 84700 of 84701 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
I’m just tryna do deezol things
Horrible financial choice, but I do like the turbo noises 😅

Still cleaning up and rearranging shit in the shop after getting my pallet racking delivered Tuesday. Started clearing stuff off the wall last Saturday. Thought this would only take a couple of days. We have too much shit 😂

Reactions: heysoos and eand28

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Horrible financial choice, but I do like the turbo noises

Still cleaning up and rearranging shit in the shop after getting my pallet racking delivered Tuesday. Started clearing stuff off the wall last Saturday. Thought this would only take a couple of days. We have too much shit
View attachment 872398
Especially since I’m looking at 6.0’s lol

I really can’t justify 28-30k for a clean nbs dmax with under 120k miles

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,660 Posts
New daily to keep the miles off kuntry. 06 lt3 4wd silvy. Needs rockers and cab corners but for a daily it's extremely nice inside and drives awesome. Trying to find regular 17s instead of these ugly ass painted ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
Especially since I’m looking at 6.0’s lol

I really can’t justify 28-30k for a clean nbs dmax with under 120k miles
just buy a 50k lml like a real retard :LOL:

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,444 Posts
Pre garaged pic. Had to have it out for the afternoon to reorganize some space for it and the wifey’s Jeep to both fit.

9,785 Posts
couple hundred shy of 100k mostly trouble free miles. Couple things i wish it had, that i can inevitably add but bout to drop some coin on the family vehicle so it'll be on the backburner.
What is the family hauler?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,387 Posts
Eyeing an Expedition MAX. Ecoboost/10spd. #2 due in April with a 3rd planned down the road. Regular trips back home to LA from DFW has us needing the additional cargo space.
Is the Expedition MAX the equal to a Suburban but in a Ford, I assume? I'm not familiar with the new Fords because all the junk I drive is old and outdated anyway so I'm genuinely curious what things are better about the new Fords over the GM. Is it literally everything or are there just certain options that you like better over the a Burb or Yukon XL?

·
Registered
8,269 Posts
just prefer the styling and power plant of the ford and it fits in the garage. Although the suburban is ~4-5" longer, thats how tight of a fit it is in my garage. Looking at the Limited package in the Expy which would be a loaded SLT equivalent. Platinum package is a possibility if we can find a nice low mile used unit.

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
Deezol things

84681 - 84700 of 84701 Posts