GMC Truck Forum banner

84821 - 84840 of 84953 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,818 Posts
After 17 years of having Tahoe’s, my mom finally left the GMFS gang. 2020 Terrain Denali

Only GMFS update I have since mine just sits and collects dust and my 300 hasn’t changed

View attachment 872711
Who colorado with gay lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,818 Posts
If he’s like anyone else he will realize that you were right on what looks best the whole time and start changing it up

Reactions: Heckwine

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,818 Posts
When he got it I actually showed him a picture of yours with boggers and he said the wheels/tires were gay. I about smacked him
I’ve had tons of people say they loved that look and an equal amount of others say it looked retarded, I loved it though

Reactions: Heckwine

·
The great white Canadian
1,676 Posts
God damn it Scott, lift the back of your truck up. I know it's only a Canyon, but atv wheels and tires are not that heavy.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,818 Posts
God damn it Scott, lift the back of your truck up. I know it's only a Canyon, but atv wheels and tires are not that heavy.
It sits level when nothing is in the back, plus I was parked on a slight incline so it looks a little down in the rear. Also I’m pretty sure I still had 3 tractor weights from food plot work in the bed when this was taken too.

The only way I can lift the rear would be to buy lift shackles or remove leafs (leaf spring are under the axle) and neither of those are something I’m wanting to do right now.

This truck is simply a beater it’s getting me to and from work and school, and it’s got until I graduate in December to make it that long before I sell it and get something else. I don’t want to dump a good bit of money into it if I’m going to get rid of it at the end of the year. There’s a couple minor things I’m wanting to do before it goes though.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Nothing to see here, just a 70 lb dog chilling on my roof 😂

·
Registered
581 Posts
What’s the inside of that garage look like? Platty still looks sick
Crap every where although it’s pretty empty right now. Unloaded my 4 runner and I’m looking for some other project. All the boats are out. Also built some aluminum shelving and a bench with casters to move it easier. I’ll get som pictures

84821 - 84840 of 84953 Posts