GMC Truck Forum banner

85181 - 85200 of 85253 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,881 Posts
Sup assholes, so I entered the lb67 into an internet car show. Go vote for it or not. Not likely to win anything anyways
Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,976 Posts

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts
Bye bye trailboss hello z71 tahoe. First thing will be to black out the orange reflectors on the front fenders and remove the z71 badge, maybe put a black one in its place. Wheels and tires later on down the road since these are fugly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Bye bye trailboss hello z71 tahoe. First thing will be to black out the orange reflectors on the front fenders and remove the z71 badge, maybe put a black one in its place. Wheels and tires later on down the road since these are fugly.

Nice. Yeah, those wheels are poop.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts

Nice Tahoe!! Why did you trade?

My wife and I were looking at a new Tahoe z71 or a Silverado Trail Boss. Her 17 Acadia was too nice to trade in on the Tahoe so we decided on trading in my 18 f150 for a 21 Trail Boss. Loving it so far.

Reactions: heysoos

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts
Nice Tahoe!! Why did you trade?

My wife and I were looking at a new Tahoe z71 or a Silverado Trail Boss. Her 17 Acadia was too nice to trade in on the Tahoe so we decided on trading in my 18 f150 for a 21 Trail Boss. Loving it so far.
I liked my trailboss but I never did any truck stuff with it. It was a 19 so the ride was eh and the 8 speed was good but nothing compared to the 10speeds in the newer ones. This tahoe has the air/ magnaride combo and IMO is a game changer. Plus, trade in values are really good right now and with the new interiors coming later this year I wanted to get max value for it.

If I get a travel trailer in the future ill get another truck but with my current driving habits this made more sense with still having a little bit of off road ability when needed.

·
Some dude on the internet
744 Posts

Probably my favorite shade of red GM has released in recent memory. Yeah I agree idk what they were thinking with some of their recent wheel designs.

·
Super Moderator
5,976 Posts
6.5 turtle diesel things this weekend. Mounting some 2004 seats with a stubby center console. Got everything mounted up today. Tomorrow going to lay some sound deadening down and put the carpet back in.

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts
Reactions: heysoos and tdrumm

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
more non gmfs content. Cleaned and painted the frame and front suspension / steering. Replaced the rusted and leaking power steering lines, and replaced the brake vacuum booster pump that disintegrated when we unbolted it.

now just waiting on the lift to arrive

·
Super Moderator
5,976 Posts
Final product, he has seat covers to go on it but we decided to call it a day.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Are those screw driver handles for the t case and shifter?

·
Super Moderator
5,976 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
Question: has anyone painted bed rail caps before with success? I know the best thing it to take them off, however my bed rails are trashed underneath unfortunately. trucks getting new bedside in a few years, but I want to paint the tailgate cap and think the bed rails being black would throw it off

85181 - 85200 of 85253 Posts