GMC Truck Forum banner
85741 - 85760 of 85813 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Those stockers don’t look bad, then again I’m all for big tires on stock wheels. If those open country mt’s were on those stockers it would look tits
Yeah they are alright. I think I might just keep my setup because he doesn't want to swap just the wheels
trade wheels and keep tires. Prawfit. Those at2's are awful once they wear and look like mush. Imo.
I agree if I could keep my MTs I would more than likely trade.
That ain't a half bad photoshop really, lol. I'm also a fan of stocks with 35's or 37's on these, but I prefer the 11-16 platinum wheels on yours. You could always trade twice!
I feel like it was horrible

I actually had someone today offer me a trade for the ones pictured below with Fallen wild peaks ...not my favorite.
I’m embracing the bubba look again so nothing wrong with stocks . Add some wheel spacers for some stock plus stance and rock it . But I’m be honest I think it needs 37s instead of 35s IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, the more I think on it though I kind of like the more "modified" loon with some OEM stock. I may eventually try and trade these for some chrome 20x10 or 20x12.

I think wheel spacers and stockers wouldn't look bad though. However I'm currently only running 305s and I have a reverse level so Idk if I could clear 35s or 37s.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,724 Posts

Demolded and put on black vmax badges. Don't let the picture fool you. It needs a polish badddddddddddddddd

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,923 Posts

Not bad for a $3200 truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85741 - 85760 of 85813 Posts