x3 shitbox owner
3,970 Posts
Would’ve been a shit day if that sprocket caught your pant leg lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
92 Posts
That’s a clean Duce, that was the first street bike I learned on when I was 15.

And more motorcycles

Thanks, I think what really sets it off is the one off custom fender I had fabricated in California.

You always hear HD enthusiast say that the Deuce is a great looking bike but the rear fender ruins it. So I fixed that problem.

·
Registered
845 Posts
That project I picked up awhile ago has the new frame under it , should I make a thread for the progress of this ? Idk if people still care about “build threads” 😂

·
Super Moderator
6,274 Posts
Thanks, I think what really sets it off is the one off custom fender I had fabricated in California.

You always hear HD enthusiast say that the Deuce is a great looking bike but the rear fender ruins it. So I fixed that problem.
Agreed. Especially if you re locate the tag the fender looks like very odd. Your solution looks great

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
92 Posts
Agreed. Especially if you re locate the tag the fender looks like very odd. Your solution looks great

Thanks!!

I'm very proud of it. My idea was to morph the Deuce into one of the best looking models and I think I got close.

·
The great white Canadian
1,832 Posts
Spilled quick dry in the bed of the truck, so I pulled the bed rug and cleaned the back. While the hose was out gave the car and bike there first wash since I bought it (car) and put it back together (bike).

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Awww yeah! How's she running?

5.3 or 4.8?

I have been thinking about forced feeding mine. I have a few projects in Perryville, MD coming up. You close by?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
5.3, Runs great. Was able to get it on the dyno. terrible fuel, stock 60e and 4 pounds it made a little under 400 rwhp. We easily could have gone over the 400 mark if we weren't so conservative. I need to keep this 60 until I finish my 80.

I live in Annapolis, so a good bit away from perryville

86041 - 86060 of 86099 Posts