GMC Truck Forum banner
86061 - 86080 of 86099 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Sort of. They're 2035 lb springs with progressive overloads, 1 inch block, and scholastic shackles. Rides better then my lml
Like deaver or atlas springs? I was going to do deaver springs in the rear but heard they are stiffer than factory

·
Super Moderator
6,328 Posts
Like deaver or atlas springs? I was going to do deaver springs in the rear but heard they are stiffer than factory
Deaver, they ride better then factory imo. We installed a set in my buddies lbz too. Planning on doing them and scholastic shackles in the lml if I ever lift it.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Deaver, they ride better then factory imo. We installed a set in my buddies lbz too. Planning on doing them and scholastic shackles in the lml if I ever lift it.
Been eyeing those shackles for a while to put on my nbs but was never sure if they’re worth the money. Springs are semi stiff with no weight in the bed and 6” lift so these have always been on the table. With weight they ride awesome

Reactions: eand28

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,753 Posts

Squattt kannnggg

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,753 Posts
Soon... very soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
u know how I threw the color matched flares back on? Well I forgot to put the screws back on em and they were just held up with adhesive strip. 3 of them flew off along my weekend trip. Im so bummed out. Anyone know where I can get some oem ones? these aren’t the typical obs flares, they are round style only came on the z71 tahoes

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
92 Posts
u know how I threw the color matched flares back on? Well I forgot to put the screws back on em and they were just held up with adhesive strip. 3 of them flew off along my weekend trip. Im so bummed out. Anyone know where I can get some oem ones? these aren’t the typical obs flares, they are round style only came on the z71 tahoes
View attachment 875205

eBay?

·
Registered
2011 Silverado LT
92 Posts
All I could find on eBay is 1 used one, I’m interested but at this point I’d rather buy a new set of aftermarket ones. I know bushwhacker makes some but not the round style

Yeah that sucks, but sometimes you can get lucky.

Set up a saved search and if someone list the ones you are looking for you can be notified.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah that sucks, but sometimes you can get lucky.

Set up a saved search and if someone list the ones you are looking for you can be notified.
I think I found a maker that has them, stillen . Com but the pictures they have of them aren’t that good. Gna call and ask for better pictures maybe close ups

86061 - 86080 of 86099 Posts