GMC Truck Forum banner
86141 - 86160 of 86203 Posts

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,766 Posts

Weldz and kuntry in the wild. Should be the last pic whore dump til I get it corrected and new badges on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
jewish misanthropist
487 Posts
Someone pls sell me a cheap Duramax. Been looking for one to buy since the spring. I miss posting to this thread.

Also anyone looking to buy an 09 and 98 Cummins? lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
I removed the adhesive from where the flares used to be with rubbing compound and it made it real swirly and hazy. Is there a way to fix this? 🤦‍♂️

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
I removed the adhesive from where the flares used to be with rubbing compound and it made it real swirly and hazy. Is there a way to fix this?
View attachment 875317
A Porter 7424, Adams white pad and Adams white polish should clean it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,880 Posts
Thank you bro, I’ll give it a go
If it doesn’t use a hex logic pad orange foam with griots heavy compound ( on the pc buffer) and it will take most of not everything providing it’s not super deep right out. We just did my bro’s rcsb after we removed his oem flares and it’s like new.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If it doesn’t use a hex logic pad orange foam with griots heavy compound ( on the pc buffer) and it will take most of not everything providing it’s not super deep right out. We just did my bro’s rcsb after we removed his oem flares and it’s like new.
Sweet info, thank you for the advice bro

86141 - 86160 of 86203 Posts