GMC Truck Forum banner

Your vehicles, as they sit now...

12M views 88K replies 2K participants last post by  TMAN 
#1 ·
Post a picture of your vehicle, as it is now, both the exterior and the interior. Don't clean it, don't rearrange shit, just snap a few pictures and put them up. I want to see your vehicles as they are day to day.

I'm sure I did a thread like this in the past, but it's been a while, so here it is again.

Anyhow, my Sierra...

Anti-Obama magnet adds +10 horsepower... :)

It's been a good long while since I've either washed it or vaccumed it out. Hell as of late I've washed my wife's Subaru more than my truck, but whatever, I'll get around to it.

Hell maybe even this weekend.

See less See more
#82,693 ·
Converted the heep to winter mode last night, I dont think I drive it enough. It has a hard time idling right now like it has old gas in it ?

And the pick em up truck being left behind, finally parking it back in the garage. I have a bad habit of doing house projects and dumping shit in the garage for long periods of time ?

#82,694 ·
Converted the heep to winter mode last night, I dont think I drive it enough. It has a hard time idling right now like it has old gas in it [emoji23]
View attachment 868516
And the pick em up truck being left behind, finally parking it back in the garage. I have a bad habit of doing house projects and dumping shit in the garage for long periods of time [emoji23]
View attachment 868517
Best wash that bitch first! The Jeep looks fun! I6 or 4?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

#82,695 ·
Best wash that bitch first! The Jeep looks fun! I6 or 4?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It's just a little 4 banger but it only has 33k miles on it lol

Edit: not in a big hurry to wash the truck, its not that dirty for gravel roads and hasn't seen any salt yet this year. I still have a tractor in the way to get it washed lol

#82,697 ·
It's just a little 4 banger but it only has 33k miles on it lol

Edit: not in a big hurry to wash the truck, its not that dirty for gravel roads and hasn't seen any salt yet this year. I still have a tractor in the way to get it washed lol
Last year I stored the sierra dirty like that. Alot of the OEM chrome got almost etched from the dirt. Took awhile to get it all off the chrome and back lol This year I washed it first

#82,700 ·
Last year I stored the sierra dirty like that. Alot of the OEM chrome got almost etched from the dirt. Took awhile to get it all off the chrome and back lol This year I washed it first
I'm not storing it for the winter, just need to get the tractor out of the way to wash it and give it the fluid film treatment. Should have that done tomorrow. All I have to do is put the plastics back on after the paint dries and I can get that out finally.