GMC Truck Forum banner

Your vehicles, as they sit now...

12M views 88K replies 2K participants last post by  TMAN 
#1 ·
Post a picture of your vehicle, as it is now, both the exterior and the interior. Don't clean it, don't rearrange shit, just snap a few pictures and put them up. I want to see your vehicles as they are day to day.

I'm sure I did a thread like this in the past, but it's been a while, so here it is again.

Anyhow, my Sierra...

Anti-Obama magnet adds +10 horsepower... :)

It's been a good long while since I've either washed it or vaccumed it out. Hell as of late I've washed my wife's Subaru more than my truck, but whatever, I'll get around to it.

Hell maybe even this weekend.

See less See more
#83,841 ·
Haha love the anti Obama magnet[emoji39]
Why wouldn't you drive such a gorgeous truck omg I'd drive it to town just to be seen in it. I love it, absolutely beautiful[emoji3059][emoji7]
Keisha, we all know it’s you. If you were trying to be sneaky with a different account, you shouldn’t have used the same profile pic from the last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#83,842 ·
Keisha, we all know it’s you. If you were trying to be sneaky with a different account, you shouldn’t have used the same profile pic from the last one.

Wasn't being sneaky or I woulda changed the photo just wanted to start over from scratch, everyone's entitled a second chance. I don't mind chatting and all, y'all already know I can talk/type for days lol, but I'm here for info and help on the few problems I haven't managed to fix yet on my truck. I've(we've) done a lot but still a few things for her to be tip too. So, that said, I told you already in straight up and real. I don't hide from shit no matter what it is. If I did or said something I own up to it so I cleared out my account and started over . Same pic cuz I'm the same person, a name is just a name, it's not who we are. Anyway howya been did y'all miss me lmmfao😋

#83,853 ·
It must be because these are the only men that won’t get crushed when you’re on top.

Have you seen my profile pic? If I'm what you consider fat or big then idk how you get laid ever cuz I'm about average. Now, exactly which part of me would crush a man, I can't tell.....

It must be because these are the only men that won’t get crushed when you’re on top.

Attachments