GMC Truck Forum banner
1,521 - 1,540 of 1,594 Posts
That dodge is Bad ass though.

Here's my little contribution. Doesn't look bad but it was. Was riding on a ridge with a pond on one side, drop off with trees on the other. Was putting along at 5 mph when I hit a bump and truck slid literally sideways. The more I tried to get out the further down I went, eventually resting on trees. Had about a dozen trucks try to get me out, they all failed (most couldn't get to me). Got a tow truck stuck. Eventually my buddy with a big ass tractor got me out. I ran 2, 3' pipes into the ground and strapped come alongs to them and to the front of my truck to hold it in place. Slowly crept it up the hill sideways.. All done in 10 degrees lol

"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]

Dented my new bed. Luckily it wasn't painted yet. Good times.

:iranmaybe: the ole tracker got pretty far

4x4 went out,

after an hour of trying to get it out we said fuck it and waiting till it drys out. this is my truck after jerking on it half a dozen times and playing a little in the mud. yes we took the valance off so it didnt get broken. back on now :)

pullin gout a ranger LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9aunyE8I7A[/ame]

yeah its not that bad, but its the "worst" ive been stuck in this truck haha its only 2wd anyways.

i was pulling out palmetto bushes and buried it with the chain tight so i couldnt back up lol. just dug out a lil with the shovel and shoved some 2x4's under the back tires and backed out

didn't know this was a spring when I tried pullin a friend out, got stuck and left em over night. front tire ended up completely submerged. tractor pulled us out

random stick at jenkins

not a truck, but still stuck lol

Kids suburban that lives in my town. I don't even know if he's stuck, most likely thoo.

Got a call from my buddy that his dad got stuck tryin to pull somebody else out.

Gf sucks at taking pics. Was a ram 3/4 ton on 285s buried in thick shit.

F150 that the guy bought last week. Thought it would be a good idea to go out right after 8+ inches of rain the past couple days. Duramax did good but im gonna have to do some cranking when i get my 285s. Cv's were on the low side of level.

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

Lol at stock trucks with at tires out there

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

1,521 - 1,540 of 1,594 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.