GMC Truck Forum banner

1561 - 1580 of 1594 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah getting that dozed out won't be fun.
It took all of maybe 5 minutes it took them a lot longer to get to me than it did to pull it out. But it helps that we have a bigger one with a winch on it. Pulled it right out

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
ROB
3,022 Posts
It took all of maybe 5 minutes it took them a lot longer to get to me than it did to pull it out. But it helps that we have a bigger one with a winch on it. Pulled it right out

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Lucky you had it there. Normally when I see people get a machine stuck it's is the biggest one they have.

·
Resident Jackass
115 Posts
there's some great pics in here! Any other new ones lately?

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Bump. Don't care, this is a cool thread and should come back

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
I was in college, had been raining and wanted to have some fun. Was leaving the property and ran out of talent making a long left turn. Buddy making fun of me in the pic

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
I was in college, had been raining and wanted to have some fun. Was leaving the property and ran out of talent making a long left turn. Buddy making fun of me in the pic

How many beers did it take to decide to do that? Not an insult, that does seem like it would be fun to mess around in thoug

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
100% sober. Looking at that pic, I should've turned left and headed to where I was taking the pic from but when I turned left, the truck kept going straight. Wasn't even going that fast, bags didn't pop and I just replaced the bumper and was good, minus some scratches from the fence. :rofl2: 2 4x4 trucks strapped to me couldn't pull me out...had to call a big tow truck...praise the lawd for AAA

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
100% sober. Looking at that pic, I should've turned left and headed to where I was taking the pic from but when I turned left, the truck kept going straight. Wasn't even going that fast, bags didn't pop and I just replaced the bumper and was good, minus some scratches from the fence. :rofl2: 2 4x4 trucks strapped to me couldn't pull me out...had to call a big tow truck...praise the lawd for AAA
Was yours 4x4?

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
Was it replaced under warranty then?
replaced what? :think:

Truck was a base 00 with a 4.8, rubber floor and open diff with 3.42s...so much fun in that thing

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
replaced what? :think:

Truck was a base 00 with a 4.8, rubber floor and open diff with 3.42s...so much fun in that thing
Sounds slightly similar to my 'Hoe but not really. LS 4X4 5.3 open diff and 3.73s. Fun but hates to do burnouts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
BD318BF6-8F98-4F2B-929D-8B4CD1D5594F.jpeg

Only pic I have left from that night. Buried to the frame when I was leveled on 33s

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,233 Posts
Only stuck pic i have dont mind the scott quality, it was like 6 years ago.
4924D65C-6836-4019-B207-DDCA303CA80B.jpeg
bald ass tires weren’t getting me anywhere but more stuck so i pulled it out before it was sitting on the frame.

1561 - 1580 of 1594 Posts