GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy's looking to get a NBS Yukon or Hoe. What years should he avoid? What problems are associated with these years? Is there a website that I can go to to find out about recalls? Thanks ahead of time.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
taking things off? that doesnt sound good

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Isn't there a website that lists automotive recalls? ....Anyone?

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
the integrated stuff can go all the way back to 99, doesnt happen much but it can happen

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
i own a 2000 new body style tahoe it runs great and smooth as silk cant even hear the 5.3 running on it no road noise or anything i advise buying a nbs tahoe or yukon they hold there value well.and get looks.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
GM's fullsize SUV's are recommended by "JD Power and Associates" and "Consumer Reports". (IMO, CR is biased toward Imports though). For some reason, the SUV's seem to be less troublesome than the trucks. I would stay away from any first-year vehicle (2000 for the NBS SUV's). :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
:word:
wantitall said:
i own a 2000 new body style tahoe it runs great and smooth as silk cant even hear the 5.3 running on it no road noise or anything i advise buying a nbs tahoe or yukon they hold there value well.and get looks.
:word: My oldest brother has an '03 Yukon and I wouldnt mind having one myself.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
if you go 2 vehix.com, you can get info on recalls for almost anythin. when u get to site, click on research, then under when it says "Used Cars" theres a link that says "Recall Information". Try it out, see if anything was wrong for a particular year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts