GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
how bad would shipping be to 78249. I have a forklift
I'm betting enough propane to get you from San Antonio to OK would cost around $20,000. Plus motel costs and food along the way, add another $1000. Not a bad price really:crazy:

Bump for ya, if i had the cash to buy new tires I'd take 'em.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm betting enough propane to get you from San Antonio to OK would cost around $20,000. Plus motel costs and food along the way, add another $1000. Not a bad price really:crazy:

Bump for ya, if i had the cash to buy new tires I'd take 'em.
make an offer!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
If you needed my gears, I would do a direct trade, keep these and sell the escalade wheels and tires. Did you try craigslist dude?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
If you needed my gears, I would do a direct trade, keep these and sell the escalade wheels and tires. Did you try craigslist dude?
I'd watch out for Craigslist, put some wheels up there and not 2 hours later had spam emails already. Just a warning from another okie.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'd watch out for Craigslist, put some wheels up there and not 2 hours later had spam emails already. Just a warning from another okie.
I use it all the time. Yeah I get the spams but it's not that hard to delete them. I sold my lift and many other parts on craigslist. No spam will get in the way of me selling something.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that is not enough gear for me, i like mechanical advantage

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it looks like 225 or down gets these on a pallet to a business address about anywhere. give me an offer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts