GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2002 chevy tahoe z71 4x4 and I want to change the decals right next to the rear doors with the red ones.. anyone know where I can pick these up.. I've looked on ebay and no luck.

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/CHEVY-TAHOE-CHEVROLET-SIERRA-EMBLEMS/dp/B004U5PJWU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_misc_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0TSBJ4829PEPVYFKS5F3[/ame]

·
Scratchin' Gravel
130 Posts
My old roommate got them for his z71 hoe from eBay, they are hard to come by for the right ones. We looked for a long time because there are subtle differences in some, like the ones Fiesty linked, the Z stretches all the way under the rest of the emblem. The ones my roommate was looking for didn't have the extra red line all the way under the logo. Apparently those are the hard ones to find and when you do find them, they are rarely under $50. There is also another version that has "4x4" directly under the 71 numbers

From The Phone

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
Look for oem GM badges. Gonna have to spend a little more to get the exact ones u want

·
Chevrolegs
20 Posts
Don't the red ones only come on the suburbans?
Either way, they're like 50 dollars a piece from the dealer.

·
Scratchin' Gravel
130 Posts
Don't the red ones only come on the suburbans?
Either way, they're like 50 dollars a piece from the dealer.

I think they started the red emblems on the '06 Hoes and Burbs, then started putting the small 4x4 under them sometime during the later NNBS

From The Phone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts