Votes: 28 58.3%
  • take it off

Votes: 20 41.7%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

im havin trouble deciding whether to take the Z71 thing off or not. how bout a vote :insane:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
I say only take it off if you paint your fender flares and shave the ass end. Otherwise, keep that bitch on

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
Get some bigger a/t or m/t's and then take it off. Badass truck! :head:
Painted fender flares are 'neat'

·
Registered
489 Posts
take that bitch off...... it looks Cleaner ...IMO..I did that with mine took it all off .....But

Why be like everyone else and have the same sticker ...If you want one

Get a Custom Z71 done from a local sticker shop, have some of the Photo Shop wiz Kids on here make one up for you

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah after lookin at the truck more, its got to go, cuz it will look funky when i colormatch i think. if the Z wasnt red it would look better

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
jgood2709 said:
i say leave it! it's an honor to own a z71
no offense, but the Z71 package isn't that big of a deal...a skid plate, diff shocks, and a couple stickers...you lift it, and u are left with a sticker...its like $600 more than a reg 4x4...i wouldn't really call that an honor...JMO

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol yeah its a total waste of money. i would never order a truck with it. the z71 shocks ride like total SHIT. i wanna replace them so bad. they suck ass. this truck just had it so i figured what they hell i want the truck. :insane:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
I like them. I say leave it :head:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts