GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is I love it. It would look a lot better without the liscense plate but for some reason i get harrased by the police and whenever they pull me over for no reason and they always walk around the truck to see if they can give me a ticket for somthing. So the plate stays. Thanks josh. So what does everybody think

Attachments

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Nice!

Funny how something like that can make such a big change in the appearance of a truck :head:

Looks good :rocking:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BDZ71 said:
Nice!

Funny how something like that can make such a big change in the appearance of a truck :head:

Looks good :rocking:
Now that you said that i looked at again and it does give the trucks front end a whole new apperance Here is a picture before the drop and airdamn both make such a huge difference

Attachments

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Looks good :head: Gotta love those round fog lights :bowtie:

Are there any plans to color match in the near future? :D

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
looks 100 times better! im glad it worked out for you :shake:

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
NICE! One of those airdams are definitely going on the front on my truck.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Blue02 said:
It would look a lot better without the liscense plate but for some reason i get harrased by the police and whenever they pull me over for no reason and they always walk around the truck to see if they can give me a ticket for somthing. So the plate stays.
noticed you are from tx also, so yea you have to have front license plate but there is no law stating you have to have it on front bumper. fab up some kinda mount and put it inside the front winshield...i'd suggest high corner on passenger side so it doesnt block vision of driver. just my .02

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got mine from Josh. There are some others on here that have them i think you can get them from gmpartsdirect.com thats just a guess though. Do a search or ask around im sure somebody knows where to get them

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
DemoN said:
josh...is that my dam bumper?? :LOL:

looks great! where'd you get the lights?
nope. its the one off the red truck. yours is still around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts