GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got pics of this on a NNBS? Specifically from the rear? Found a few pics on here from the side but wanted to see how the receiver looks with 3" of body lift. I ordered the 1.5" zone body lift and its sitting here in a box in my living room.......now i decide that i want the 3". :banghead:

Think they have an exchange program at zone? :hmm:

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Do it Jay!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just do the 3". as long as you use the gap guards in the rear and paint the frame it looks fine
I'll be getting/making some guards. The frame has that black goo all over it so no need to paint (aka im not scraping all that crap off to paint :crazy:). Im more so interested in the gap between the bumper and the hitch.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump! Anyone with pics from the rear? (of your truck!)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may be interested in taking it off your hands, what are you looking to get out of it?

Honestly i think im gonna PM dave and see what he can do about a trade in. If not i'll probably sell it for $200 shipped. I havent even opened the boxes that the parts are in.

Wonder if some water and miracle grow would make it grow from a 1.5 to a 3? :think:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Yeah my cousin's doesn't look bad from the back.

His lack of gap gaurds does need fixed though :nono:
I bet. Sometimes I wish I woulda gone 3" but then I would NEED 38s. Right now I just WANT them :D.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I bet. Sometimes I wish I woulda gone 3" but then I would NEED 38s. Right now I just WANT them :D.
should have gone 3" body and 33s and 26x14z:crazy:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wasn't there talk about using the HD hitch with the 3" body lifts?? Anyone know anything about it, if it works or not, or even a combination of a custom bracket and maybe HD step pads, and or hitch?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts