GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fire Red
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatcha think about Zone offroad lifts, considering getting one for my truck, feedback will be appreciated

·
Heavy Metal Machine
618 Posts
Check out their preferred vendor section. I've heard some good things about them.

·
meow
15,747 Posts
Apparently Zone is almost identical company to BDS, but they won't divulge how close the companies are :pirate:

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Apparently Zone is almost identical company to BDS, but they won't divulge how close the companies are :pirate:
Is in the same building considered close? :hmm:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
just buy it

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
body lift or suspension lift?:think:

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
I think someone was wanting to do that with stock 18's and they said that they would need to add a 1.5" body to the 6.5" to clear them.

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
I think someone was wanting to do that with stock 18's and they said that they would need to add a 1.5" body to the 6.5" to clear them.
Their truck has 6.5" and 1.5" BL and is running on 37's. So I would say that is wrong.

I don't think you can run stock rims with their lift though. Ask Dave about that or someone else on here might know for sure.

·
07SilveradoNoob
1,314 Posts
The stock rims have a good amount of backspacing, using those with a wider tire will cause rubbing issues on the suspension side.

Heres a teaser of what the massive knuckles look like:
CIMG0401.jpg

Another reason why I like this kit besides it cheap, is it comes with replacement struts up front, not a huge spacer type deal.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
That was me. BUT....he told me I would need the 1.5" body kit to clear 35s on my stock 18s but then on a thread I found he said the stockers would rub on the knuckle. Therefore a BL will not fix the problem. The stock 20s...maybe but not the 18s.

·
Fire Red
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The stock rims have a good amount of backspacing, using those with a wider tire will cause rubbing issues on the suspension side.

Heres a teaser of what the massive knuckles look like:
CIMG0401.jpg

Another reason why I like this kit besides it cheap, is it comes with replacement struts up front, not a huge spacer type deal.
hell yeah man i'm going to order it today, post pics when done

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
We've been waiting 2 weeks for him to post pics! Lazy ass won't put the damn kit on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts