GMC Truck Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1347 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,872 Posts
Same reason you get an awd car. Some people still need 4wd up north, but don’t really need the ground clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
n. fil-dert.
7,019 Posts
bump

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
Same reason you get an awd car. Some people still need 4wd up north, but don’t really need the ground clearance.

some of us just didn't want to get stuck in wet grass

and who gives a shit, that's what makes the hobby great

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
That argument is the same shit as "you cant do anything with a lowered truck"

·
Registered
139 Posts
When you’re built low to the ground like I am, it makes all the sense in the world to have a lower truck too.

Reactions: BOO5TED

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah, at 5’6” I would have a problem with a jacked 4x4. Besides, I’m older. Steps would be a pain in the knees, if you know what I mean

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ill chime in about the facts of bagging a 4wd truck with a basic wite up. Give me a week or two.

But one misconception i can tell you right off the bat is that the drive shafts do not bind even when a 4wd truck is layed out enguaged in 4wd. They are almost line straight. Thats why im really superised companies have found this out for 4wd static drops and decided to go lower then 3" in front. Lifting the truck causes much more driveshaft angel. Moving on, ill have my bagged info up in a couple weeks.
That,s kool don't need the 4wheel drive because it's at wercker yard

·
n. fil-dert.
7,019 Posts
That,s kool don't need the 4wheel drive because it's at wercker yard
Keith speaks walmart

And likes to have conversations with dudes that haven’t been seen in this forum for a long long time. In for “fuck all of y’all enjoy the forum I’m out”

Reactions: biggredchev

·
n. fil-dert.
7,019 Posts
I,m got a 4/7 that,s am be tha shizzle mang

·
n. fil-dert.
7,019 Posts

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,419 Posts
Ahhhh.